At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Good knowledge Computer Hardware Architecture
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Mastery in English and local language
• Ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
• Good planning / organization skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexible and adaptable
• Customer focus
• Will be considered an advantage any previous experience in working with computer hardware/software and/or in a technical domain
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Typically 2-4 years’ experience
• Point of contact for the sales force in terms of technical configurations and quotations;
• Prepares configurations and price offers based on the requests coming from the sales representatives and ensures that there are clear specifications of the requirements to minimize rework;
• Creates a system configuration / technical solution based on the specifications provided in the request;
• Assures the validity of all the technical aspects and checks the availability of all the quotation components;
• Ensures that the approved prices are reflected in the official quotation;
• Anticipates and responds to problems, propose long-term solutions;
• May offer support to the Back Office Operations Center, managing daily interactions with the support team in the creation of the configurations and offers, finding solutions to problems and situations, providing process information when needed.