Analyst Developer Internship – MDM Team
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Analyst Developer Internship – MDM Team active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• SQL Queries & Database Knowledge
• Familiar with .Net Framework
• Excellent analytical and organization skills
• Ability to understand requirements / problem-solving attitude
• Good communications skills in English (spoken and written)
• Ability to work on multiple subjects at once if needed
Desirable personal skills:
• Reliable, dynamic and motivated person
• Organized and attentive to details
• Pro-active, willing to help and to learn
• Persevering, autonomous
• Quality and result oriented
• Creative / innovative
• Good communication skills
• Team spirit providing abilities to work with open-mindedness, respect and kindness regarding to peers
• Strong curiosity and interest in deepening subjects and formalizing them
• Availability to travel abroad
You will be working as a part of a Project Team (including project managers, business analysts and developers) and collaborating with Business and IT Team in a fast-paced international environment where we enjoy the projects and the people we work with.
Your tasks involve participating to all phases of the implementation process including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, roll-out, maintenance and operational support.
• Design, develop and maintain the ETL framework
• Build/enhance data models and database architecture
• Perform tests to assure a correct implementation of new functionalities / fixes
• Analyze performance bottlenecks and recommend tuning optimizations
• Work closely with application developers and administrators to streamline data flows between different systems
• Translate functional specifications into technical specification
• Ensure that formal documentation is produced for all development projects
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.