Customer Service Advisor with Italian and English (TripAdvisor project)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Concentrix Romania active
View all jobs Customer Service Advisor with Italian and English (TripAdvisor project) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, or calling tech support about your new headphones, we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
• High school, college or university degree;
• Excellent customer care skills;
• Fluency in Italian;
• Fluency in English;
• Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including all MS Office applications;
• Excellent listening skills;
• Traveller-focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with internal and external customers;
• Strong problem solving skills/ability to empathise with customer;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others.
• Ability to effectively multi-task during and after calls and follow through in a timely manner;
• Strong organisational skills with ability to effectively manage competing priorities;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Ability to work independently and in a team, anticipate problems and suggest solutions;
• Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage;
• Willingness and ability to adapt to change in a constructive manner.
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site**, enabling travellers to unleash the full potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travellers and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features with seamless links to booking tools that check hundreds of websites to find the best hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average monthly unique visitors*, and reached 435 million reviews and opinions covering 6.8 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions. The sites operate in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better, Book better and Go better.
We are looking for energetic, customer-oriented professionals to join our global team. You will interact daily with customers via phone and e-mail and you will deliver a consistent level of outstanding service, ensuring resolution and adding value to the customers’ experience that continually exceeds their expectations.
• Handle inbound calls consistently meeting and maintaining our standards and goals;
• Ability to provide expert advice and accurate information to customers regarding the website, booking challenges, and changes/cancellations to existing reservations;
• Negotiate and troubleshoot as necessary in order to satisfy the customer need;
• Resolve calls and only escalate when all options have been exhausted;
• Promote company’s services and provide the best solution for each client within policy guidelines;
• Adhere to processes to assist TripAdvisor guests in vacation planning and reservation;
• Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs;
• Maintain confidentially of guest information and pertinent owner / property data;
• Provide clear and concise documentation of all cases;
• Make outbound calls to customers to follow up on a variety of issues;
• Work effectively and concisely within a larger global team to meet company goals;
• Maintain positive attitude at all times.
What can we offer you?
• A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities (we are moving to a brand new Concentrix building in July 2019!)
• Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers – transportation allowance, additional free medical plan, support for sport cards, etc.
• Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
• If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package and access to our dedicated relocation adviser
• Experience life in Sofia (capital of Bulgaria)
• Hard work and dedication are rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony
• Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Concentrix, a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centres. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.