IT Business Analyst Internship MDM Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs IT Business Analyst Internship MDM Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
• Good analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creativity in problem solving
• Very good English level; French would be a plus
• Ability to work on multiple subjects at once if needed
• Excellent writing ability and visual representation skills
• Interest in data-oriented projects
• Any experience in business analysis is a plus
Desirable personal skills:
• Reliable, dynamic and motivated person
• Organized and attentive to details
• Pro-active, willing to help and to learn
• Persevering, autonomous
• Quality and result oriented
• Creative / innovative
• Good communication skills
• Team spirit providing abilities to work with open-mindedness, respect and kindness regarding to peers
• Strong curiosity and interest in deepening subjects and formalizing them
• Availability to travel abroad
You will be working as a part of a Project Team (including project managers, business analysts and developers) and collaborating with business teams in a fast-paced international environment where we enjoy the projects and the people we work with.
Your tasks involve participating to all phases of the implementation process including requirements analysis, functional specification execution, testing, roll-out, maintenance, documentation and operational support.
• Ensure functional support for the MDM application using the dedicated ticketing tool
• Perform functional analysis of the received requests, identify solutions for addressing the needs or issues, act quickly for un-blocking business activity for the urgent situations
• Work closely with the technical team for the tasks requiring technical intervention
• Ensure tasks follow-up, communication and regular synchronization with our internal customers
• Within projects, participate to the analysis and tests phases, deliver necessary documentation and training support to both business users and IT partners
• Build and maintain a close relationship with our business partners, assisting them whenever needed, offering advice and help in a professional manner
• Create / keep up-to-date the functional documentation for the MDM domain (user guides, visual schematics, internal domain site)
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.