IT Business Analyst Internship MDM Team
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• Good analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creativity in problem solving
• Very good English level; French would be a plus
• Ability to work on multiple subjects at once if needed
• Excellent writing ability and visual representation skills
• Interest in data-oriented projects
• Any experience in business analysis is a plus
Desirable personal skills:
• Reliable, dynamic and motivated person
• Organized and attentive to details
• Pro-active, willing to help and to learn
• Persevering, autonomous
• Quality and result oriented
• Creative / innovative
• Good communication skills
• Team spirit providing abilities to work with open-mindedness, respect and kindness regarding to peers
• Strong curiosity and interest in deepening subjects and formalizing them
• Availability to travel abroad
You will be working as a part of a Project Team (including project managers, business analysts and developers) and collaborating with business teams in a fast-paced international environment where we enjoy the projects and the people we work with.
Your tasks involve participating to all phases of the implementation process including requirements analysis, functional specification execution, testing, roll-out, maintenance, documentation and operational support.
• Ensure functional support for the MDM application using the dedicated ticketing tool
• Perform functional analysis of the received requests, identify solutions for addressing the needs or issues, act quickly for un-blocking business activity for the urgent situations
• Work closely with the technical team for the tasks requiring technical intervention
• Ensure tasks follow-up, communication and regular synchronization with our internal customers
• Within projects, participate to the analysis and tests phases, deliver necessary documentation and training support to both business users and IT partners
• Build and maintain a close relationship with our business partners, assisting them whenever needed, offering advice and help in a professional manner
• Create / keep up-to-date the functional documentation for the MDM domain (user guides, visual schematics, internal domain site)
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.