This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KPMG Romania active
View all jobs Graphic Designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a creative graphic designer to join our team in Bucharest to help us develop different types of digital assets (i.e. video animation, photo/video editing, social tiles, infographics etc.) and other media (i.e. PPT presentations, newsletters, proposal design etc.). Besides technical skills, the suitable candidate should also have a very positive and cool attitude, and a high level of professionalism.
Key skills and knowledge:
- Very good command of Romanian and English.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience. Details should be given in the application.
- Very good command of: Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), Microsoft software including Powerpoint, Word, Outlook, Share Point Designer.
- HTML editing abilities and understanding of website technology, SEO concepts, and digital marketing techniques.
- High level of creativity and design innovation.
- Ability to integrate brand guidelines and standards into creative layouts.
- To be a team player, with a „can do” attitude; flexible, willing to develop and open to feedback.
- Good project and time management skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
What do we offer?
An enthusiastic team where you can boost your career- it’s not a cliché. We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and new professional qualifications. And you will never run out of things to learn.
Working at KPMG is not only about design, features, and performance, but also about happy people and a culture that helps employees follow their passions through various activities and events. Are you a football fan? We have a football team! Are you into Pilates or bodyweight workouts? You can do that at the office. We also have numerous benefits to support you, your work – life balance, and your professional and personal development. Come meet us!