Jobs with German available now: Travel Helpdesk/Accounts Payable (IE1223)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Jobs with German available now: Travel Helpdesk/Accounts Payable (IE1223) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Proficiency in German & English
• Basic Technical Support will be acceptable
• Attention to details
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• Previous experience in a call centre / transaction or customer service process would be an advantage
• Fluency in German and English
• Preferably graduated in Economic studies
• At least 6 months -1 year of experience of working preferably in a shared service or back office environment
• Working knowledge with respect to French tax and statutory compliance
• Excellent communication skills
• SAP knowledge
• Processing employee expense reports for reimbursement;
• Ensuring compliance with the corporate policy by auditing expense receipts and payment requests;
• Responding professionally to different types of inquiries and working with local country staff;
• Providing ongoing recommendations for process and procedural changes;
• Acting with responsibility and accuracy
• Perform vendor payments;
• Ability to grasp client’s business, process, policies and procedures quickly and perform the activity and role assigned
• Prepare query and errors logs / Dashboards and recommend solutions for closure
• Handling calls and emails related to vendors and employees on query regarding invoice processing, payments
• Perform vendor reconciliation, PO analysis and month end reports;
• Prepares query & errors logs/ dashboards and recommend solutions for closure.
• Christmas Bonus
• Medical Life Services
• Life insurance
• My FlexBen Program- A flexible program based on which employee will have the opportunity to monthly customize the package by accessing a large variety of benefits available to be ordered via an online platform
• Private Pension Plan
• Learning and development opportunities(including foreign languages trainings)
• Meal Vouchers & Gift Vouchers
• Tourism Vouchers& Tourism Offers in Romania
• Smart experience(Skydiving, Archery, Horse Riding, Laser-tag, Escape Room)
• Transportation(Bus/ Subway Subscriptions, Gas station Cards)
• Special offers Vouchers & Products(Children& parents, Sport & Wellness, Telecom&IT, Fashion, Hobby, Etc)
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries.
Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.