IBM Internship- Cognitive Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active
View all jobs IBM Internship- Cognitive Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Requirements
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor in IT / Computer Science, or related experience is required
• English - fluent
• Java development background and affinities with at least an academic experience in Java development.
• Python/Node JS Skills- Intermediate
• Adaptable and able to pick up new technologies and design techniques.
• Strong motivation to grow skills in various IBM technologies.
• Good understanding of how IT solutions are working - understanding of how to translate the business requirements outlined by the solution owner into technical interfaces.
• Understanding of Data Modeling (UML, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams).
• Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized.
• Good communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
As development specialist you will be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting IT components and interfaces and have a broad understanding of various coding methodologies, testing practices, and tools and know when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
You will support the local IBM teams in charge of one or more of our customers.You will enjoy the diverse challenges, customers, work environments and schedules that come with delivering innovative projects. You will collaborate with IBM experts and teams around the world.
What You Will Do
• Develop optimized solutions, often Java-based, according to the architectural components defined by the consulting and architecture team.
• Collaborate with the team of IBM consultants and architects.
• Continuously grow your skills to keep track with the cutting-edge technology.
• As member of an Agile team, be proactive and emulate your colleagues to reach the team goals at every sprint.