ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE WITH SPANISH, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a multinational company, specialized in BPO with over 300 clients all over the world.
- At least 1-year experience in Accounts Receivable/Collections;
- Fluency in Spanish language and good command of English is a must;
- Keen to take ownership responsibility;
- Proactive in solving day to day issues;
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
- Good communication and development skills;
- Team player;
- Flexible approach;
- Experience of SAP Accounts Receivable systems preferable;
- Good all-around Excel skills.
- Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), sales offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues;
- Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project);
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager;
- Takes responsibility for own professional development and growth;
- Other Collection and Dispute management duties as stipulated by the superiors;
- The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or setting up conference calls in order to align parties involved on a common matter discussion with the purpose of reaching desired result and also creation of dispute cases;
- Customer service on collection issues, process customer refunds, Direct Debit, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments (claims/disputes);
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts - Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos;
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts;
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process;
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with Sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis;
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Key Account managers and Sales Support teams.
*Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!