Reservations Executive - USA team
- Action all booking requests, cancellations and amendments quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Input confirmations and update relevant systems.
- Where first choice service is not available, select and offer the best alternative according to relevant
- Develop good working relationships with Suppliers
- Co-ordinate with Suppliers and Internal departments to resolve accounts queries and other discrepancies.
- Monitor booking situation of services and highlight to management any potential issues.
- Assist members of the Service Reservation Team and other departments as and when workload dictates.
- Keep operations staff informed on the status of any bookings that cannot be confirmed within the set
- Process prepayments if and when required
- Maximize profits whenever possible by requesting special budgets.
- Offer support to Customer Care Department and reconfirm the services.
- Anticipate and resolve enquirers or problems that arise during a tour.
- Resolve any problems that may arise during or after trips.
- Quality control of suppliers through monitoring of services.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in tourism or customer care will be considered as valuable asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Customer oriented approach;
- Results focusing and proven ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Attention to details;
- Analytic skills;
- Team player;
- Fast learner and willing to professionally develop on a long term within our young and dynamic team;
- Flexible and open to change and challenges;
- Positive and friendly attitude;
- English language – advanced level;
- Proficient usage of Microsoft Office, Outlook.
- Schedule: 13:00 - 22:00