Level 1 Support Open Systems with Italian (1 year contract)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Level 1 Support Open Systems with Italian (1 year contract) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Availability to work in shifts (service is 24x7);
• Fluency in Italian;
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (Internet explorer, Outlook, Microsoft Office);
• Experience with Nagios, Netcool, Splunk, BMC Remedy, Linux;
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Listening skills;
• Problem solving and analysis.
• Monitor servers / applications performance and availability and respond accordingly through service requests;
• Event Management (analyze alerts and logs);
• Following pre-defined procedures and documentation to aid timely task resolution;
• Provide metrics for capacity management purposes;
• Batch execution;
• Create / update reports;
• Assists in the development of new environmental monitoring procedures, protocols.
NICE TO HAVE:
• Technical background & university;
• Italian / English language knowledge, depending which is the secondary language.