IBM Internship- Quality Assurance (Non Tehnic)
|Employer:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Requirements
Quality Analyst has as main goal to ensure that the delivery of services and products meets or exceeds customer expectations.
Quality Analyst identifies, measures, controls and proposes improvements for various processes that will ultimately lead to improved business performance
• Student in the last year or Graduate; preferred specialization: Economy/ Finance/ Accounting
• English: Advanced
• Very good MS Office skills - MANDATORY advanced Excel knowledge
• Team Player
• Excellent communication skills
The main tasks of the Quality Analyst are to make sure that the quality requirements are met, by:
• Identify and coordinate all necessary training sessions for quality related matters;
• Provide support in delivering qualitative documentation via internal reviews;
• Provide support in documenting internal procedures and processes.
• Clear and documented quality controls on services and deliverables;
• Ensuring that the quality control criteria are reviewed periodically and adapted to the business needs;
• Performing quality controls on different processes (e.g. Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Testing Department, Configuration Management);
• Identifying corrective actions and improvement opportunities and address them through CAPA and CSIP;
• Working together with Service Level Manager to align the quality controls, in order to identify potential service improvements, or, to spot gaps in the services' quality.