Business Analyst TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Business Analyst TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Provide outstanding support to employee and internal stakeholder inquiries around global systems issues and processes
* Recommend and implement process or system changes leading to best practice operations
* Maintain a commitment to our service level agreements (SLAs) around responsiveness and customer satisfaction
* Maintain detailed and accurate documentation for each case and our processes
* Complete regular data quality reviews and audits
* Work on Improvement projects
* Acts as system expert and facilitates virtual training of HR community
* Takes active part in testing during quarterly releases as well as change management
* Develop reporting and analytical needs for the business, including developing regularly-scheduled reports and ad hoc reporting
* High interest in working with HR Information Systems;
* Experience in an HR/Operations/Technology environment;
* Mandatory advanced English language skills;
* Customer and quality oriented;
* Well developed communications skills;
* Excel experience including creating pivot reports, VLOOKUPS, and charts/graphs partnered with analytical and problem solving experience;
* Intercultural Competence.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.