Junior Api Developer
HR Gold este o companie de resurse umane ce ofera servicii de recrutare si selectie personal.
Ne dorim sa fim un partener strategic pentru clientii nostri, sa selectam impreuna cei mai buni angajati pentru posturile disponbile. Vizam atat companii ce au un departament intern de recrutare, insa datorita volumului ridicat de posturi disponibile, externalizeaza o parte a recrutarii, cat si companiile ce nu au departament intern de recrutare.
Totodata oferim posibilitatea potentialilor candidati ce sunt in cautarea unui loc de munca sa isi gasesca jobul dorit, luand in calcul experienta anterioara pentru posturile ce solicita acest lucru si informatiile specifice sau ii directionam pe candidatii ce sunt la inceput de drum sa isi aleaga un parcurs al carierei.
Required skills & profile:
• 2+ years’ experience on Java;
• At least one project experience on RESTful APIs design and/or implementation;
• Knowledge of OpenAPI (Swagger) and/or MuleSoft (RAML);
• UML, GIT and unit test;
• English fluent;
• Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork.
***Nice to have: experience with MuleSoft technologies or similar API management solution
A brand new Digital Hub located in Bucharest is hiring! Do you want to be a part of a worldwide team for the international leader in transactional solutions for corporates, employees and merchants? Let us, HR Gold, lead your steps by applying to the following opening: Junior API Developer.
Job description and key responsibilities:
The Junior Api Developer will be part of our partner headquarters API team. He/she will participate in designing, development, roll-out and support of worldwide APIs that shall be used every day by millions of people.
Developers collaborate with:
• IT and business teams in charge with applications that are consuming company’s APIs, mostly front-end applications such as website or mobile Apps;
• IT and business teams in charge with Back-ends in order to define/to understand the information to be exposed;
• IT security team who regularly reviews the security issues;
• IT operation team who is in charge with running the development into production; adequate collaboration is required in order to properly react if/when issue occurs.
The ideal candidate should have experienced API design and development with knowledge on UML and should not be frightened by debugging whenever a problem occurs.
Experience with dealing high volume data / performance management and optimization would also be a key skill.
Competitive salary package, meal vouchers, holiday vouchers, flexibility on working schedule, training and career development opportunities, performance bonuses, flexible benefits system.