Junior Strategic Purchaser with German
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Analysis of the national and international procurement market as well as benchmarking considering “best practice” and “total cost of ownership” approaches;
- Support in leading of national and international tenders with ideal use of competition;
- Maintain tool landscape; support global category managers in managing contracts in Contract Data base, incl. data input and cleansing for spend reports, supplier reporting, etc.;
- Ariba support, . Vendor onboarding, awarding process in Ariba, documentation maintenance, etc.;
- Legal templates/ review contracts with regards to adjustments to new legislation;
- Build/maintain datacube for supplier intelligence/ benchmarking;
- Ideally, in the middle-term, take over end-to-end tender and negotiations in the Facility Management environment.
- Academic degree in Business/ Law or technical disciplines or equivalent work experience in purchasing area;
- German: fluent in spoken and written, English: Very good in spoken and written;
- Legal knowledge and contracting experience;
- 2-3 years previous experience in Procurement/ Contracting, ideally with first experience in Facility Management Topics / Real Estate / Logisitcs;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point);
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Ariba is a plus;
- Ability to understand and analyze legal documents inn German and English;
- Negotiation skills and in-depth understanding of commercial aspects;
- Willingness to travel to Germany on a regular basis.
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Team working skills in intercultural environment;
- Project management skills;
- Strategic thinking;
- Assertive character;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.