Finance Assistant Controller
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sparkware Technologies active
View all jobs Finance Assistant Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
As your new colleague YOU have:
• An academic education in accounting and economics. (ACCA/CECCAR – CPA is an advantage).
• A Fluent level of English.
• Experience and is able to work as part of a team, yet also able to work independently.
• Background / work experience from complex companies with globally locations.
• Met deadlines and has multitasking abilities.
• Has used high analytical skills – preparation, reporting and presentation to senior executives at the company.
• Worked in a dynamic work environment:
• Previously worked at one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms.
• Information systems orientation: excellent Excel proficiency and familiarity with ERP systems and BO systems.
As our new colleague YOU will be responsible for:
• Turnover gaming tax calculation in accordance with the laws and regulations of different countries.
• Settling and balancing gaming tax accounts and ERP ledger accounts.
• Analytical analysis of Gaming tax compare to previous periods.
• Monthly/Quarterly reports and payments to regulators.
Sparkware Technologies is a strong R&D software development center established in Romania, we provide software development services to the online gaming entertainment companies. Sparkware Technologies develops and manages principal aspects of online entertainment elements, including software development of infrastructure platforms, back-office tools, e-payments processing, CRM solutions, risk management and software clients using various technologies such as: .Net, C++,SQL DB, PHP, HTML#5 among others.
We are part of a group which is a global leader in the online gaming industry for more then 20 years, listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2005.
Our employees and managers care for each other, collaborate and treat everyone with respect and appreciation. This is just how we roll. We make sure to never lose sight of these important values making SparkWare Technologies one of the most sought-after employers in the online industry. We are always looking for new colleagues who are passionate professionals and commited to great results to join our team. People who combine the professional know-how with a caring approach and a