This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EasyDO active
View all jobs SW Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EASYDO is a leading Technology Services company with + 50 consultants. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services.Requirements
Minim 1 year experience in Testing Automation, QA, systems testing and support activitiesResponsibilities
1. Systems testing
• Vocal participation in design reviews, technical specification reviews, and test plan reviews with an eye for dependencies and corner cases
• and the ability to influence and contribute to feature design
• Works on complex, major or highly visible tasks in support of multiple projects that require multiple areas of expertise
• Create the testing plan for minor/medium implementation with review from Analysts Programming and Business Analysts
• Read and analyses the business analysis in order to determine the actions to follow during the testing process;
• Drafts recommendations regarding the testing plan changes whenever required;
• Checks the application functionality (in a specific environment /testing level), according to the testing plan and functional specification;
• Identifies the potential malfunctions and determines the importance level thereof (critical or normal);
• Sends to the involved business and programming analysts the identified bugs or mis functionalities;
• Checks the development functionality after performing the identified bugs’ corrections;
• Performs non-functional related tests: stress tests, load tests, performance tests
• Documents functions and changes to new or modified modules, test activities/results and other areas (e.g., error handling, backup/recovery procedures)
• Prevent software defects at the earliest point during the software development process rather - looks for any opportunity to improve the quality of software through the software development process
2. User Manual
• Drafts the developments operation manual;
• Updates the developments operation manual in case of changes;
• Assists in the development of user guides and training documentation for systems
3. Support activities
• Provides support for the changed developments during the business testing stage;
• Provides support to applications users upon request;
• Support for all test types: Plan, manage and execute functional, performance, manual, integration, regression, configuration and component testing from the same interface.
• Executing manual and automated test suites
• Plans or oversees the planning of the system and acceptance tests and coordinates the execution of these plans for small/medium developments.
• Plans, arranges and controls meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff during test planning and throughout subsequent development and testing activities.
5. Testing Automation
• Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test
• Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test
• Plans and other Development test objects.
• Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed
• and test environments used
• Assist the Testing Team Leader in the creation of test project status reports and metrics.
6. Quality Assurance
• Software Testers have to prepare or setup a separate testing environment – Quality
• Assurance (QA) environment
• Participate in the development and enhancement of test offerings, methodologies, test tools,
• and frameworks for automation for functional and non-functional test execution and reporting
• Assure that quality assurance tools are in place and are used during testing phase.
• Responsible for continuous software improvement and software quality tracking throughout the software development life cycle
• Responsible for identifying problems not just in the product but also in the process, and recommending changes wherever they can to
• improve the continuous delivery of quality software
• Collaborating with development, infrastructure, and security teams to drive productivity, repeatability and quality improvements