This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Systematic active
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software.
We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more thanusers’ worldwide. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives.
We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF
- REST, HTTP, SSL/TLS
- Object-oriented design and design patterns
- Test-driven development, profiling, optimization
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Nice to have: Android development knowledge
- You are probably a computer scientist, engineer or similar, passionate about working in an agile complex set-up
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid software engineering skills, with strong competencies in algorithm development, software design, data structures, and the client-server model
- Angular, jQuery development experience
- Knowledge of .NET
- Experience working with Object-oriented design and design patterns
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with working in a scrum team
- Driven by doing work that matters: We save lives
An open-minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that, we offer you
• A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
• Flexible benefit program (you can mix your benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
• Private medical insurance
• Project specific training
• Flexible working hours
Travel: Travel to the Danish headquarters in Aarhus can be expected as required.