Junior IT Business Analyst
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations.
CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, livestock feed, food and food ingredients, along with business solutions including insurance, financial and risk management services.
Support the EMEA Business Analysis function in:
- Guide business customers through business case development for new applications and functionality
- Document business processes and update documentation if necessary
- Manage the change requests based on the company methodology
- Provide support to the business with their use of the different applications
- Elaboration of functional design documents
- Minimize application support work load
- Manage the application portfolio
- Work with users to understand business requirements, determine if there are solutions available or propose solutions to meet those requirements
- Maximize the use of the existing reporting tool by creating, maintaining and enhancing reports
- Create training material and train users on business processes
- Support test cycle and facilitate User Acceptance
- Manage and be responsible of own time management
Support EMEA for helpdesk tasks:
- Offer support for office users for active directory management (reset passwords, unlock users etc).
- First hand support with office equipment, offer support for basic application questions or issues