Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
-AngularJS (1.5) or Angular 2 for the moment and possibly Angular 6/7 in the near future
-5yrs+ experience with the skill requirements of AngularJS/Angular framework
-CSS3/HTML5/TS for the front-end side and NodeJS on the back-end side
-Cloud technologies/Azure/DevOps nice to have
• Knowledge of performance techniques and cross-browser issues
• Integrate with back-end systems, APIs, and SDKs to create rich, data-driven behaviours.
• Collaborate with colleagues in technical and non-technical roles throughout each project’s lifecycle, from concept to timely execution.
• Maintain a broad knowledge of development trends and emerging technologies, continually looking for the most innovative and efficient approaches.
• Expert knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 / JS
• Knowledge of GIT version control and ability to work in a team
• Ability to work with task-manager (gulp...) and dependency-manager (webpack...)
• Understanding of object-oriented programming