QA Coordinator Trainer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Conectys active
View all jobs QA Coordinator Trainer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
We are looking for a QA Coordinator & Trainer for one of our technical projects.
- At least 1 year of experience as QA or Trainer;
- Technical experience (at least 1 yr of having worked on a technical project) - affinity towards software and hardware;
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills;
- Courteous attitude towards the customers and efficiently solving their issues;
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision and guidance, to be flexible under pressure conditions and in a fast changing environment;
- Ability to analyze, to explain information and make the best decision in order to provide accurate, complete and prompt solutions;
- Ability to quickly learn, focus, have a flexible thinking and emphatic behavior;
- Previous experience of coordinating teams is a plus;
- Analyses all procedures / tools / procedure updates related to the areas under ownership in order to identify any flaws; communicate findings or make correction suggestions to the respective issuers;
- Performs internal quality audits for QA analysts on site;
- Effectively assist/ coach/ mentor QA Analysts with questions and problems associated with the activity handled and is related to the information part of the training delivered;
- Deliver training sessions for initial project training, identify opportunities of refreshers / retraining and act upon them.
- Ensures all procedures are acknowledged, understood, assimilated and applied
- Actively participates in needs analysis studies to determine training and quality needs within organization;
- Establishes and maintains positive communication and professional demeanor with employees and members at all times;
- Creates and supports an environment which embraces and fosters teamwork, cooperation, respect and diversity;