Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schneider Electric active.
Vezi toate job-urile Administrative assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
Main skills & attitude we are looking for:
Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Romanian native and intermediate English level
Main responsibilities will include:
- performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks
- providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- organizing and scheduling appointments
- assisting in the preparation of reports
- booking travel arrangements
- submit and reconcile expense reports for colleagues
- acting as back-up for the front desk officer
- Check invoices issued by courier companies based on expedition boundaries and/or requests made by Schneider Electric
- Receiving/handing over / sending documents/parcels/ messages from and to SER employees in the interest of the service.
- Keeping evidence and distributing vouchers to SER employees.
- Keeping the confidentiality of business information and SER collaboration relationships.