BPO Junior Operations Manager
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory;
- Ability to coach and coordinate (20+ team to handle);
- Strong people skills;
- Experience in project management in a BPO (at least 1-2 years);
- Good teamwork skills & proactive can-do mindset;
- Ability to see the big picture – and pay attention to details;
- Deep understanding of the project management processes and methods;
- Easily adaptable to new circumstances, technologies and procedures;
- Customer management;
The job holder will lead the current operations of the team of project team leaders, will communicate efficiently with various parties involved and may consult experts, if the case, to ensure the smooth progress of the project.
This position also involves the interaction with various representatives of clients, of senior management, operational management or technical experts, and others within the organization.
As a Junior Operations Manager you will …
- Continually work towards making improvements in the management process;
- Collaborate with client company management to develop procedures, manuals and establish the
- Manage day to day operational interactions with the Client;
- Collaborate with senior management in developing performance standards and monitoring the
compliance with the implemented standards.
- Initiate and propose changes to any modification of a process, used tool or performance standards
- Coordinate day-to-day activities in order to meet or exceed Service Level Agreements;
- Report and monitor on the overall performance of the team and suggest possible areas of
- Get involved in the following process regarding the subordinate staff: selection, training, professional development and performance evaluation. The job holder will make recommendations on employment,dismissal, promotion or disciplinary sanctions for subordinate personnel.