Visual FoxPro Developer
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
-More advanced knowledge of Visual FoxPro and previous experience in the development of complex ERP software solutions;
-Organization and planning ability, attention to detail, analytical thinking;
- Team work, good communication capacity, results oriented;
-Good performance in tasks
- Advantage: knowing the .NET framework;
- Knowledge of SQL language (especially MySQL);
-Experience in developing applications in the economic / financial field (ERP, CRM, accounting, etc.)
- Carries out specific activities of pharmaceutical management software development;
-Analyzes the business requests received from the client;
-Complete with other departments to design the module architecture (support, testing, business, etc.);
-Redue the technical specifications together with the project coordinator;
-Develop and test the modules;
-Design the implementation, testing, and support documentation for the customer support and support department.
- Assist the support department in order to document and correct the errors that may occur in the exploitation of client applications.
- Draws up various reports and daily activity reports and sends them to the project coordinator