Profit Recovery and Assurance Services Consultant
Valuement Eastern Europe is a retail-focused consultancy serving clients across Central & Eastern Europe. We identify and settle leakages for our clients through our process mining and data-driven methodologies. This in turn can finance client change initiatives which we enable through our unique 360º perspective over your teams, your third-party partners, your clients and your market.Cerinte
Minimum 5 years of professional experience (of which minimum 1 years of client facing experience).
• Solid working experience with Retail or FMCG is required (consulting projects or previous employment within industry).
• Strong understanding of Finance & Buying day-to-day operations pivoting around PR. Good understanding of general retail Operations & Supply Chain activities.
• Experienced with (a) Profit Recovery, (b) Account Payables & Account Receivables processing, (c) Financial Analysis or Controlling, (d) Audit & Assurance related projects
• Track record of key involvement in relevant projects/assignments
• Masters S2P process and strong double entry registration elements. Can easily read financial statements and track down transactions in GL extractions; can understand high-level implications on new fiscal aspects.
• Strong Expertise over P2P and O2C processes
• Upper-intermediate finance and accounting understanding.
• Analytical mind with excellent high-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced negotiation skills.
• Advanced with Business English.
• Advanced with MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
• Review and analyse contracts, commercial agreements, paperwork, electronic documents. Inspects and evaluates client financial information including buyers’ files, purchase orders, invoices for identifying potential revenue leakage.
• Detect anomalies, investigate other potential sources of revenue leakage, proposes course of action.
• Actively contact vendors as part of the claim production process; independently produces written correspondences to vendor inquiries. Follow-up with vendors to ensure collection. Meet vendor representatives (KA, etc.) to discuss outstanding amounts, etc.
• Has a solid understanding of all 4 Profit Recovery concepts. Can structure and deploy analysis for new perimeters and new clients by working with Data Analyst, IT Manager, Client and Direct Responsible.
• Recommends changes in operations and day-to-day activities; develops and recommends new approaches; communicates with management and IT on new processes.
• Format, present and discuss results from analysis with the client and the relevant third-party vendor. Meet periodically with client contact(s) to provide information on findings and progress.
• Provide periodic reports and other feedback to Valuement management related to progress and any issues affecting client relationships
• Identifies weaknesses in the client’s internal control procedures by analysing Client’s data. Advises on Client’s internal processes.
• Based on given objectives can plan the activity of the team in terms of productivity/day, analysis tasks, reporting, etc. to ensure success
• Participates in meetings and client discussions relative to process improvement and Valuement’s value-added reports and deliverables.
o Undetermined period. Salary package in line with local corporate specificities (in terms of competitiveness, insurance, meal tickets) + efficiency-based quarterly bonus.
o Learn to „breathe” retail😊
o Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
o Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
o Valuement Eastern Europe informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
o Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by Valuement Eastern Europe HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties