Profit Recovery and Assurance Services Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Valuement active.
Vezi toate job-urile Profit Recovery and Assurance Services Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Valuement is the largest local consultancy specialized in retail processes. Leveraging the experience of both seasoned retail professionals and specialized change management consultants, Valuement offers its professional services for Store Operations, Supply Chain, Category Management and Finance & Risk Management.
The company is part of Valuement Group, a network of consultancies which serves over 50 of the largest retail players in Europe, CIS and the Middle East.
Founded in 2014, the Romanian office is proud to serve its partners, leaders of the FMCG, DIY and specialized retail markets and continuous to diversify its capacities to advise its clients in the implementation of their latest projects.
Minimum 5 years of professional experience (of which minimum 1 years of client facing experience).
• Solid working experience with Retail or FMCG is required (consulting projects or previous employment within industry).
• Strong understanding of Finance & Buying day-to-day operations pivoting around PR. Good understanding of general retail Operations & Supply Chain activities.
• Experienced with (a) Profit Recovery, (b) Account Payables & Account Receivables processing, (c) Financial Analysis or Controlling, (d) Audit & Assurance related projects
• Track record of key involvement in relevant projects/assignments
• Masters S2P process and strong double entry registration elements. Can easily read financial statements and track down transactions in GL extractions; can understand high-level implications on new fiscal aspects.
• Strong Expertise over P2P and O2C processes
• Upper-intermediate finance and accounting understanding.
• Analytical mind with excellent high-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced negotiation skills.
• Advanced with Business English.
• Advanced with MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
• Review and analyse contracts, commercial agreements, paperwork, electronic documents. Inspects and evaluates client financial information including buyers’ files, purchase orders, invoices for identifying potential revenue leakage.
• Detect anomalies, investigate other potential sources of revenue leakage, proposes course of action.
• Actively contact vendors as part of the claim production process; independently produces written correspondences to vendor inquiries. Follow-up with vendors to ensure collection. Meet vendor representatives (KA, etc.) to discuss outstanding amounts, etc.
• Has a solid understanding of all 4 Profit Recovery concepts. Can structure and deploy analysis for new perimeters and new clients by working with Data Analyst, IT Manager, Client and Direct Responsible.
• Recommends changes in operations and day-to-day activities; develops and recommends new approaches; communicates with management and IT on new processes.
• Format, present and discuss results from analysis with the client and the relevant third-party vendor. Meet periodically with client contact(s) to provide information on findings and progress.
• Provide periodic reports and other feedback to Valuement management related to progress and any issues affecting client relationships
• Identifies weaknesses in the client’s internal control procedures by analysing Client’s data. Advises on Client’s internal processes.
• Based on given objectives can plan the activity of the team in terms of productivity/day, analysis tasks, reporting, etc. to ensure success
• Participates in meetings and client discussions relative to process improvement and Valuement’s value-added reports and deliverables.
o Undetermined period. Salary package in line with local corporate specificities (in terms of competitiveness, insurance, meal tickets) + efficiency-based quarterly bonus.
o Learn to „breathe” retail😊
o Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
o Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
o Valuement Eastern Europe informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
o Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by Valuement Eastern Europe HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties