Change Admin for PTC - TSR
The Powertrain division focuses on efficient and clean vehicle drive systems. Here, the division works to improve the performance of injection systems, turbochargers, transmission control units, sensors, actuator systems and exhaust-gas aftertreatment. At the same time, it paves the way for the electrification of vehicles with efficient systems technology and economical vehicle integration
Our story began fifteen years ago with three engineers who were at the beginning of their journey. In time, our team and our experience have grown and now we are ready to face new challenges and to create more innovative products for our clients. We develop different products for both passenger and commercial cars, but our focus is for actuators development. Now we are looking for a new colleague in our team who wants to grow up professionally with us. We could say that we are serious, but also funny, responsible, creative and you can find that out by coming to meet us! Responsabilities:
* Supports the needed KPIs and reports of the plant (supporting Process Owner/Process Manager).
* Analysis of Change Management KPIs.
* Continuous improvements collection for SW tool enhancements.
* Content analysis (self audit) of changes.
* Set-up initial information in tool (Change Teams, etc.).
* Load up the needed templates, e.g. for specific Change Types of entity and is responsible for the clear and easy structures of roles and templates of entity.
* Communicate and define clear and easy structures of roles for the plant.
* Interface to Global and Local Change Management Team (ChM, ChC).
* Interface to CPT O (Central Function) ChM Admin for tool changes / improvements.
* Supporting the organization regarding adaptions and necessary changes on the tool.
* Working in an international team, sharing information and results by Microsoft's Team Services.
* Academic degree in Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science or comparable subjects.
* Good programming skills (MS Office, SAP).
* Confident in using MSOffice applications.
* Structured, independent, analytical and goal oriented, precise way of working.
* High commitment, quick perception, team player and good communication skills.
* Good level of written and spoken English / preferable German knowledge.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.