Data Management Specialist
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• The role is specialized in Position Management and provides service to one or more of Kellogg’s regions;
• Responsible for managing data changes for positions and job keys due to creation, transfers, terminations and global mobility transactions;
• The role will be hands on managing workflows, ticket management and collaborating with Kellogg’s managers in ensuring data accuracy and data governance;
• Serve as the subject matter expert, partnering with global work; groups (HR, Payroll, Finance, Training) to ensure system functionality meets organizational needs;
• Manage system workflows for job keys & Positions and identify opportunities to improve processes, workflows, security and conditional approvals in order to drive consistency;
• Reduce manual processes, resulting in efficiencies;
• Support enhanced reporting and strong data integrity;
• Understand and follow standards that ensure the data integrity of HR information globally;
• Ensure compliance with GDPR and related regulations;
• Analyze and report the need for system enhancement or customization;
• Enhance manager and employee capabilities to effectively administer position management needs;
• Identify recurring issues and root cause, preventing recurrence and report them to the Lead for system capability exploration.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• 2 years’ work experience within in HRIS, HR, IT;
• 2+ years system experience with Success Factors, SAP HR, Workday or equivalent- SAP preferred;
• Expertise in data entry methods & data audits;
• Understands critical business process issues as a result of data entry methods and decisions;
• Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and v-lookup;
• System orientation and data validation;
• Data audits and data governance is critical;
• Good communication and ability to interface with various stakeholders;
• Proven ability to meet timelines and follow through commitments;
• Strong collaboration skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Open to learning, problem solving skills;
• Display solid ability in the following Growth Competencies: Nimble Learning, Drives for Results, Customer Focus.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact european.recruitment @kellogg.com .
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
What else do I need to know?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.