Senior Accountant / Audit Bucharest
Short company description
Become part of a financial advisory firm that helps ambitious businesses navigate the challenges of enterprise.
CR&BKF Accounting Services is an Irish-Romanian company with offices in Bucharest, Dublin and Cork Ireland, providing Irish Accounting Services.
We work with a diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from family firms and tech start-ups to global engineering and supply conglomerates and multinationals based in Ireland.
The ideal candidate should have :
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Strong understanding of accounting theory, good knowledge of local GAAP and legislation; IFRS knowledge;
• Working experience in Accounting, preferably in a consultancy company for at least 3 years;
• Excellent computer knowledge (MS Office);
• Fluent business English (both communication and writing);
• Attention to details and multi-tasking skills;
• Precise, accurate, organized and structured mind set;
• Capable of prioritizing tasks and work under pressure;
• Prepare and record assets, liabilities, revenues, expenses, material and fixed assets inputs and outputs, depreciation, bank and cash transactions, accruals and deferred incomes entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
• Analyze the transactions recorded by Junior accountants to ensure they are registered appropriately under all aspects on a monthly basis;
• Prepare financial statements;
• Assisting with financial and tax audits;
• Ensure deadlines are monitored and met.
The role we offer is varied and challenging and will require a focused and ambitious candidates, who has the ability to be proactive at all times.
We operate a friendly and welcoming working environment and are very proud of our high staff retention. Due to our increase in clients and projects we are expanding our team.