Short company description
Become part of a financial advisory firm that helps ambitious businesses navigate the challenges of enterprise.
CR&BKF Accounting Services is an Irish-Romanian company with offices in Bucharest, Dublin and Cork Ireland, providing Irish Accounting Services.
We work with a diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from family firms and tech start-ups to global engineering and supply conglomerates and multinationals based in Ireland.
The ideal candidate should have :
• Degree in Accounting or Economics (ASE- CIG degree is a plus).
• Good knowledge of accounting standards.
• Strong attention to details.
• Ability to work independently but still work as part of a team.
• Advanced level of English.
• Previous experience in accounting field (is a plus).
• Preparation of all primary accounting documents according to the local compliance regulations.
• Verifies and reconciles general ledger transactions, accounts payable, accounts receivable, expenses or any other ledger accounts and verifies accuracy of entries.
• Preparing of balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports, under a senior supervision.
• Ensure deadlines are monitored and met.
The role we offer is varied and challenging and will require a focused and ambitious candidates, who has the ability to be proactive at all times. The role provides very good learning possibilities in many aspects of the activity of the accounting and finance department.
We operate a friendly and welcoming working environment and are very proud of our high staff retention. Due to our increase in clients and projects we are expanding our team.