This job is no longer active!
View all jobs CR BKF Accounting Services active
View all jobs Junior Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Short company description
Become part of a financial advisory firm that helps ambitious businesses navigate the challenges of enterprise.
CR&BKF Accounting Services is an Irish-Romanian company with offices in Bucharest, Dublin and Cork Ireland, providing Irish Accounting Services.
We work with a diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from family firms and tech start-ups to global engineering and supply conglomerates and multinationals based in Ireland.
The ideal candidate should have :
• Fresh graduates and/or young professionals with 1-2 years of experience;
• Bachelor degree in accounting, auditing or related fields
• Good knowledge of of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
• Strong attention to details;
• Ability to work independently but still work as part of a team;
• Fluent business English (both communication and writing);
• Preparation of all primary accounting documents according to the local compliance regulations;
• Verifies and reconciles general ledger transactions, accounts payable, accounts receivable, expenses or any other ledger accounts and verifies accuracy of entries;
• Preparing of balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports, under a senior supervision;
• Ensure deadlines are monitored and met.
The role we offer is varied and challenging and will require a focused and ambitious candidates, who has the ability to be proactive at all times. The role provides very good learning possibilities in many aspects of the activity of the accounting and finance department. Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm.
We operate a friendly and welcoming working environment and are very proud of our high staff retention. Due to our increase in clients and projects we are expanding our team.