Internship Accounts Payables - French Speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euromaster active
View all jobs Internship Accounts Payables - French Speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
You are currently studying or you are a fresh graduate? Are you eager to transfer your theoretical knowledge into action?
Join our Accounting team - Euromaster Business Services!
Being the shared service center for Europe, our company is a dynamic pace work environment, the perfect place to grow and expand your skills.
The internship is a full time 6 month long programme, starting with September, full 8 hour/day, but we are be flexible to adapt to your needs.
- Economic studies;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Excel knowledge might be a plus;
- Fast learner & can-do attitude;
- Good with numbers;
- Analytic person.
You will assist the Accounts Payable team, by actively participating in the following:
- Performing timely and correct accounting activities;
- Offering support to our customers;
- You will be the point of contact for the AP issues/requests;
- Performing the preparation and updating the documentation of the processes;
- Actively participating to process efficiency improvement projects;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as needed.