Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Cerinte
- 1+ years of experience in business intelligence, data analysis and/or reporting;
- Ability to manage and analyse large volumes of data coming from different sources such as CRM, Win/Loss surveys, analyst reports, external databases, etc;
- Highly analytical: able to consume large amounts of information, pay attention to details, focus on the most important, verify conflicting data points, make small decisions quickly, be able to identify trends and exceptions, develop strategic implications;
- Must be confident with large Excel spreadsheets, formula and pivot tables;
- Experience in business financial modelling highly desirable;
- Entrepreneurial and self-sufficient: work under no micro-management constantly delivering high-quality results and driving own agenda;
- Effective oral and written communication skills in order to be efficient in a multi-national and multi-cultural organization.
Part of the Finastra Product Strategy Team, the Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for various data analysis activities. You will organise, process and analyse large volumes of business intelligence from different sources in order to inform our Product and Sales organisations on pricing, market opportunity and sales efficiency.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Generate custom SFDC (Salesforce.com CRM) and Dynamics (Microsoft CRM) reports on Finastra opportunities in the global financial software market;
- Analyse datasets to identify trends and exceptions in various metrics related to pricing, sales efficiency and competition;
- Help build and automate a reporting framework on pricing (sold prices, discounts, win rates);
- Assist with pricing data modelling;
- Contribute to Finastra’s Target Addressable Market (TAM) activities which help size market opportunity;
- Provide regular input into Finastra’s internal reviews such as product roadmap planning;
- Carry out data linkages and mapping of various intelligence sources to enrich Finastra’s databases of banks for unique view of the banking landscape.