Business Development Project Lead (FMCG/Retail/Supply Chain)
CHEP is the global leader in managed, returnable and reusable packaging solutions, serving many of the world's largest companies in sectors such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive. CHEP’s service is environmentally sustainable and increases efficiency for customers while reducing operating risk and product damage.
We are hiring more than 11 000 fantastic and passionate people across the World ready for international development in fast-growing and diverse environment. In CHEP you can make a real impact on business, sharing your passion and being a part of a successful team.
• University degree in Business Studies, Logistics, Supply Chain or similar
• Min. 5 years in fast paced environment with commercial experience, financial measures and KPIs, strong experience in Supply Chain / FMCG / Retail with international organization
• Consultancy and multinational company experience with working autonomously role
• Worked with financial measures and KPIs
• Strong project management experience in complex commercial B2B environment required
• Ability to deal with complex issues, synthetize and come up with innovative recommendations
• Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
• Data analysis and interpretation within a broader business context
• Ability to design actionable plans for others
• Support CGM/ Sales manager/ Heads of Departments / Internal and external stakeholders in decision-making about new areas of sales approach
• Lead and develop commercial strategic projects; New sector or market Entry, Competition Response
• Close cooperation with Sales, Retail Sales, Customer Service, Asset Management, Supply Chain, Finance dept.
• Research and release recommendation for new business sectors to support further expansion
• Manage and deliver business growth through winning large customers with complex supply chains
• Research development opportunities: undertake analysis to identify key trends in customer activity, and identify opportunities for introducing CHEP services
• Build strong relationship with Key Manufacturers and understand their needs. Reinforce CHEP visibility.
• Identify potential CHEP services (or joint services with e.g. 3PL and Retailers) for manufacturing sector
• Develop and present a tailored CHEP offer based on Customers’ needs, cooperating with other CHEP departments.
• Prepare analysis of profitability of potential CHEP service for Manufacturers
• Competitive salary and wide scope of responsibilities;
• Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business in worldwide company;
• Broad possibilities of professional and self-development;
• Support at every stage of your career;
• Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect.