HR Global System Business Consultant eRecruiting - TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
Job Description : The role "Global System Business Consultant eRecruiting" is part of the Global People Services - HR Systems Operations. The role is central for sustaining and enhancing continuous improvement and operations for our global eRecruiting (Kenexa) processes and system. You will actively shape and run the continuous improvement roadmap & activities in co-operation with the Global process Owner, the community and various different stakeholders. Your core responsibilities and tasks will be:
* Close co-operation with the project managers/ System business owner in every phase (e.g. Project Management & Continuous Improvement)
* Community management with various stakeholders
* Develop, maintain and continuously improve processes (e.g via knowledge management & training concept) across digital solutions
* eRecruiting Continuous Improvement system related activities (e.g. Release Management, Demand Management)
* Implementation of Continuous Improvement activities and projects (e.g. Release Updates, Process changes)
* Transfer defined concepts and standards into eRecruiting Continuous Improvement processes
* Install an accepted method of quality assurance related to the eRecruiting global process (e.g. KPI)
* Being the workpackage owner in projects with main focus on adaption of Operations and Continuous Improvement Standards
* Manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and ability to handle various stakeholders
* Support to Improve processes (e.g via knowledge management & community management)"
* University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
* Ability to work and collaborate in a highly virtual environment
* High system and process affinity;
* Ability to manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and ability to handle various stakeholders;
* Cross cultural communication and interpersonal skills;
* Eager to learn and accept new challenges in an agile environment;
* Confidence in dealing with people (personally and by phone);
* Experiences with project work and project management processes;
* Fluent English knowledge;
* Knowledge and/or Experience in the area of Human Resources, related processes and tools will be a plus;
* Self-responsibility and self-discipline;
* Availability for business trips (world-wide).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.