Expense Reports Support Agent
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SNC-Lavalin Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Expense Reports Support Agent active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common goal. What matters to you, also matters to us. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and interested in pursuing a carrier in the finance and accounting fields? Come and join us! We will help you achieve your full potential.
Who we are
We are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world having more thaemployees and offices in more than 100 countries. With over 100 years’ experience, our promise is to resolve complexities and bring integral solutions to life. We are holders of the long view. Our expertise touches every aspect of a project’s lifespan and we are committed to bringing value every step of the way. We develop solutions thought diligent and determined expertise, across sectors, divisions, and continents while being guided by our core values – Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation and Safety.
Here in Bucharest, we established our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in 2014 and we are growing ever since. We are responsible for managing core finance processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report for the SNC-Lavalin entities in Canada and USA.
• Written and oral command of French and/or English
• Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong deep analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to efficiently manage time, set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
• Works to completion and result oriented
• Experience in Customer Service
• Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system (SAP Concur)
• University Degree in Economics/Business
• Relevant work experience in a shared service cen
• Performing tasks related to policy escalations, ensuring that the expense audit is following the travel procedure
• Respond to all the requests made by internal or external customers via phone or/and email, on time.
• Add the requests to the ticketing system (SDE & Service Now)
• Run different regular reports as per the direct manager’s instructions
• Maintain a high level of knowledge management / update the Standard Operating Procedures
• Provide training to newcomers and ensure an efficient backup structure
• Identify areas of process/system improvements and propose initiatives for development
• Build a strong relationship with SNC-Lavalin internal customers
Our offer towards work-life balance:
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Team activities, team-building events, Fun@Work
• Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, employee wellness rooms
• Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities
• CSR & Sport activities
• An open and dynamic work environment
• Flexible working schedule organized in 3 shifts:
Monday to Friday
09:00 – 18:00, 10:00 - 19:00 and 13:00 - 22:00*
(*5 mandatory evening shifts per month, with the possibility to extend to a maximum of 10 evening shifts per month (bonus after the 6th evening shift).