Travel Help-desk | Multilingual vacancies LD4722
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• University degree
• Proficiency in French or Polish or Portuguese or Hungarian or German & English
• Basic Technical Support will be acceptable
• Attention to details
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• Previous experience in a call centre / transaction or customer service process would be an advantage
• To provide exceptional customer service and Incident resolution to subscribers on the full range of client products, and related network and platforms
• Answer all inbound contacts through calls, Web, e-mail and chat
• Answer enquiries related to functional support of bookings: making or changing reservations, fares & pricing, fulfillment (in particular airline ticketing)
• Provide assistance on applications or platforms which client may own or develop
• Provide frontline technical support such as investigating connectivity issues with client systems
• Provide Extended Services Desk support: software installation or non-standard configurations
• Provide required support via outbound activities such as Team Viewer and Outbound Calls
• Answer questions related to the reservation and booking process for airlines, hotels, rental cars and other travel-related services
• Christmas bonus
• medical services
• life insurance
• MyFlexBen Program – a flexible program based on which each employee will have the opportunity to monthly customize the package by accessing a large variety of benefits available to be ordered via an online platform:
Private Pension Plan;
Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings);
Meal Vouchers & Gift Vouchers
Tourism Vouchers & Tourism offers in Romania;
Smart experience (Skydiving, Archery, Horse-riding, Lasertag, Escape Room, etc);
Transportation (Bus/Subway subscriptions, gas station cards etc)
Special offers vouchers & products (Children&Parents, Sport&Wellness, Telecom&IT, Fashion, Hobby, etc).
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries.
Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.