C++ Developer for Telematics
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Harman International Romania active
View all jobs C++ Developer for Telematics active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Chances are HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things.
With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
The future C++ Developer will be part of a team responsible for developing software and executing on various features and technology enablers in Telematics, 5G and V2X areas.
Your tasks & responsibilities
We’re looking for someone who owns it and takes it to the next level not just someone that wants a job. In this role, you will:
- Develop software components (C++/Linux)
- Analyze customer specifications; develop components based on this information
- Resolve inconsistencies in case of unclear technical requirements in the specification by direct communication with the customer
- Make functional testing of developed source code; participate in code review sessions
- Act according the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
- Assist the hardware team in debugging: provide measurements on the provided boards, prepare test scenarios
- Create and maintain code design documents on high level and/or component level
As an ideal candidate, you will have 3+ years of experience as a Software Developer, good knowledge of C++ and Linux expertise.
Good communication skills and an advanced English are a must.
- Make an impact on the future of automotive industry by working with some of the biggest brands from the market (Toyota, BMW, Daimler, Audi and so on)
- Are encouraged to continuously improve their knowledge through trainings and courses from Harman University impressive database
- Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours, medical subscription, gym subscription, meal tickets, fruit days, Bookster account and discounts on Harman Shop
- State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation.
- Have a fun work environment along with great people – Just wait ‘till you challenge out champions in Foosball or Mortal Kombat
- Yes, they have parking spaces in Pipera
#JoinHarmanBucharest and come see what you can achieve with us!
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximatelypeople across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status.