Data Governance Analyst (banking)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
The world around us shows us very clearly that the data is the indisputable key resource of the 21st century. Our client shares this belief and they are confident they can use data responsibly to create value and great user experience for their customers and simplify the way in which they do business.
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Relevant professional experience of 3 – 5 years, with solid exposure to analytical/data related projects;
- Relevant background and experience as a Business/Data Analyst;
- Experienced in business requirements analysis;
- Experience in the full lifecycle of the implementation process by being involved in designing, building, testing and validating business requirements;
- Usage of Databases (relational models): analyze source data, understand data structures, data content, data quality (completeness, correctness, validity etc.), understand of data modeling, data profiling (experience with PL/SQL required);
- Able to propose Data Quality Indicators for the respective area;
- Previous usage of BI Tools and/or Data Visualization tools;
- Acted as trainer or developer of training material;
- Knowledge of the financial industry & main banking operations;
- Strong knowledge of banking & finance fundamentals, retail/commercial banking products, and back/middle & front office operations;
- General awareness of the software/applications supporting banking products/services is desired;
- Good knowledge of regulatory reporting frameworks and other compliance-related reporting requirements such as NBR reporting, COREP, FINREP, etc.
What’s in it for you:
- You get to leave your mark and bring your own contribution to a key strategic organizational transformation;
- You will work with smart and interesting people from all over the bank;
- You will be part of an empowered, results-oriented team that counts on your own ideas and input;
- You will continuously broaden your professional knowledge. There will always be something interesting to learn just around the corner: business insights, new ideas, new technologies;
Your day-to-day activities:
- Perform business analysis & requirements management in collaboration with the Business Units
- Business data meaning –uninformed understanding and documentation
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and preparation of test data
- Provide training, knowledge materials and relevant proactive support to the Business Units