Quality Engineer - QMS
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
What distinguishes you?
- Degree in technical study, such as mechatronics, mechanical engineering, precision engineering, electrical engineering, material engineering, physics or similar
- Preferably experience as quality engineer ideally within automotive area
- Certified and experienced as process auditor according to VDA 6.3.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 19011,
- Basic knowledge of quality core tools: e.g. 8D, 5 Why, FMEA etc. and of technical statistics
- We are looking for an intermediate level of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook. Advantage: SAP R/3
- Conversational English skills, because you will communicate with our multicultural colleagues; additional skills in German would be an advantage
- Self-dependent, structured, analytic and assertive
What is your contribution to something big?
- Maintain and monitor our quality processes trough performing internal process audits according to VDA6.3. as per the calendar defined
- Preparation / execution / reporting of the process audits (audit agenda, audit reports)
- Follow up and verification of the implementation and effectiveness for the corrective actions defined resulting the nonconformities identified
- Contributing to implementing and maintaining of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements
- Preparation, attendance and follow-up to external certification, re-certification and surveillance audits
- Weekly, monthly and annually reporting on the results of internal audits Enhance our Quality Management System
- Document control and database management of internal documents
- Promote Quality Mindset and awareness by training quality management concepts and methods to associates (quality management system; documentation control, turtle diagrams, 8D, 5Why etc)