.Net Software Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile .Net Software Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• 4+ years’ of experience with: .NET or other software frameworks, database domain models, n-layered design, OOP;
• Preferable experience with Node Package Manager, Nuget, Xunit, MOQ;
• Preferable experience with: No-SQL databases;
• Exposure to large and complex software solutions;
• Working experience writing code per coding standards;
• Understanding of and preferable experience with concepts like design patterns and threading.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will use your vast experience in full stack software development to implement high complexity solutions, improve existing features and code maintainability, and deliver digital products needed to perform sustainability research and back-office operations. You will be working together with a team of talented and results oriented individuals, and take part in the constant development and improvement of our digital products.
- Delivering simple and high-quality software solutions integrated with the existing products, in an agile environment;
- Help define and refine requirements;
- Receive and accept guidance and reviews from a senior;
- Implement solutions based on requirements in an estimated time-frame;
- Implement unit and integration tests;
- Solve reported issues.