Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Telbridge active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Telbridge is a company with an established market position in the outsourcing call centers, mainly specializing in insurance, finance and telecommunications. We operate since 2005 solely based on Polish capital. We now employ over 1,500 employees in 6 branches: Czestochowa, Radom, Torun, Warsaw, Kielce and now Bucharest.
The primary objective of the company is to satisfy the needs of the market related to the sale of products and services by phone. We focus on serving the above sales channels both outbound (outbound - active telemarketing, telesales, questionnaires, debt recovery), as well as inbound traffic (inbound - customer service, line ordering, help line).
We believe that the success of our call center services is mainly due to the highly trained and motivated teams of agents that we hire.
Our business model primarily involves:
- Employing the best possible candidates (offering a competitive basic salary and attractive real incentive programs),
- Regular investment in the development of the agents’ skills (eg . developing training programs for expected competencies and skills),
- Using a clear and meaningful system of job evaluation and rewards for being successful at work,
- Developing a relaxation training and the reduction of unwanted stress and inefficient level of motivation.
Experience and education:
- Degree in technical field (preferred)
- Experience of working in a similar position – min. 2 years
- With a positive attitude and good humor
- Internal and external customer orientation
- Self-reliance and commitment for performing his/her duties
- Good organization of work and responsibilities
- Excellent computer skills
- Basic knowledge of linux
- Knowledge of information technology and networks (LAN, WAN, databases, network security appliances, monitoring systems software, telecommunications technologies)
- Keenness to develop himself and learn new technologies
- Maintenance work within the server units
- Basic configuration within the call center system
- Development of infrastructure (in the case of the installation of new position, etc)
- Caring for the correct operation of PC hardware and office equipment
- Maintaining contact with local providers of hardware and server
- Configuring Windows for work PCs
- Interesting work experience and the opportunity for professional development;
- Continuous improvement in IT
- Working within a multinational branch from its beginning
- Training package for design of scenarios within the IVR application Altar Contact Center