Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
We are looking for a new colleague to join the accounting team in Bucharest!
What we are looking for:
- Advanced level of English
- Having between 0 - 1 year of experience
- A Master degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business administration.
- Motivated and eager to develop your career in Accounting.
- Having a pro-active attitude to problem solving and coming up with solutions as part of own professional development.
Accounting at an international level for the different companies within our group:
- Claim expenses validation
- Bookkeeping of bank statements and invoices
- Reconciliation of payments
- Being involved in the improvement of the accounting processes within the group.
- Support the implementation of miscellaneous accounting projects.