Software Engineer, Automation Test
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HARMAN active
View all jobs Software Engineer, Automation Test active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Chances are HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things.
With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
The future SW Engineer will be part of a team responsible for designing and implementing source code software for testing high end, embedded automotive Telematics systems.
Your tasks & responsibilities
We’re looking for someone who owns it and takes it to the next level not just someone that wants a job. In this role, you will:
- Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
- Design and create unit test scripts and components for current software applications
- Write script code in order to automate the testing process
- Report and resolve code inconsistencies where necessary
- Participate in code review sessions
As an ideal candidate, you will have 3+ years of experience as a Software Developer or Tester, solid knowledge of scripting in Python and .NET with Linux expertise.
Good communication skills and an advanced English are a must.
- Make an impact on the future of automotive industry by working with some of the biggest brands from the market (Toyota, BMW, Daimler, Audi and so on)
- Are encouraged to continuously improve their knowledge through trainings and courses from Harman University impressive database
- Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours, medical subscription, gym subscription, meal tickets, fruit days, Bookster account and discounts on Harman Shop
- State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation.
- Have a fun work environment along with great people – Just wait ‘till you challenge out champions in Foosball or Mortal Kombat
- Yes, they have parking spaces in Pipera
#JoinHarmanBucharest and come see what you can achieve with us!
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximatelypeople across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status.