Office Manager - 104864
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile METRO Cash & Carry Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Office Manager - 104864 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
METRO Cash & Carry is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.Cerinte
METRO Cash and Carry is looking for an Office Manager to complete our team and oversee the smooth running of company’s headquarters.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment while staying highly organized
* Possess a very high attention to detail
* Demonstrated cooperative and positive attitude
* Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
* Experience in a similar role
* Proficiency in English
* Good command of the Microsoft Office suite
METRO Cash & Carry România a fost lansată oficial în România în luna octombrie a anului 1996, prin deschiderea primului centru de distribuţie, în Bucureşti. Distribuţia naţională a magazinelor METRO România este următoarea: 5 centre în Bucureşti, câte 2 centre în Braşov, Constanţa, Timişoara şi câte un centru în fiecare din următoarele oraşe: Cluj, Bacău, Iaşi, Craiova, Baia Mare, Pitești, Galaţi, Ploieşti, Oradea, Sibiu, Suceava, Tg. Mureş, Arad, Deva, Satu Mare, Piatra Neamţ, Buzău, Târgovişte şi Turda.
* Plans, organizes and coordinates the activity of all administrative services within METRO Cash and Carry headquarters: protocol, canteen, car fleet, tourism agencies, hotels, courier companies, mail and registry office, reception, drivers.
* Creates, plans and implements new projects in order to improve the company’s administrative services
* Negotiates contractual terms with external providers
* Manage the mobile phones stock
* Solves any problems that might arise within the administrative department