Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- Fluent in English;
- The ability to work with and as part of multiple teams, both internal and external;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as teamwork skills;
- Results-oriented, fast learner;
- Pro-active, autonomous, rigorous and organized;
- Flexible and able to adapt;
- Personal interest in games;
- Good knowledge of French is a plus
*CK (closing kit) = a folder structure containing all the assets and tools for re-creating a project from scratch;
* *GM (game master) = game build.
As a WAS Coordinator, you will help the WAS team to respond to our daily request. Those requests are mainly about retrieving/sending CKs* to studios, retrieving/transferring GMs**, managing access list to our servers. You will also have to index CK and masters in our tool FindInWas.
- Indexing CKs and GMs in FIW;
- Retrieving and sending CK or Masters;
- Managing access list (for CKs);
- Preparing CKs and GMs for storage or transfer ( zipping, encrypting, creating iso file etc);
- Checking CK’s content (assets, documentation etc);
- Sending every items needed to the retail delivery team.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.