Buyer Production Equipment & Engineering Services - TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
Are you PASSIONATE about the automotive industry? Are you DYNAMIC, SELF-MOTIVATED, and excellent at COMMUNICATION? JOIN our team and have a KEY ROLE in bringing to life the most INNOVATIVE automotive products and GROW with us in an open, multicultural environment!
* Negotiate terms to guarantee the best conditions for acquisition of goods and services, by respecting procurement process, procedures and legal requirements;
* Perform regular market surveys, as well as surveys for new requested goods/services. Permanently search for suppliers from best-cost countries and introduces them in supplier panel;
* Clarify technical and commercial requirements together with the requester and the supplier;
* Order tracking: Ensure PO/contract tracking, by maintaining permanent contact with the suppliers and the requesters and by taking corrective measures to guarantee supplies in due date;
* Prepare and conclude contracts by respecting procurement process, procedures and legal requirements. Frequently used tools: Outlook, MS Office, Continental Automotive Tools. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University degree (e.g. Economics, Technical) or relevant professional experience;
* Minimum 1+ years of relevant experience;
* English knowledge - advanced;
* Negotiation skills;
* The ability to work in a team and as an individual;
* The ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.