At Lenovo, innovation isn’t just what we do, it’s part of our DNA. It doesn’t just make us who we are, it flows through everything we do—from the smartphone in your pocket and light bulbs in your smart home to the servers in your data center. And beyond.Requirements
• Final year student/graduate in Engineering or Computer Science
• Basic understanding or previous experience in Bash scripting
• Basic experience in developing under and maintaining Linux environments
• Investigation and debugging skills
• Good communication skills and willingness and ability to work in a global team environment
• Proactive, high energy, team player
• Excellent English speaking and writing skills
• Previous Internship or past work experience
• Python scripting experience
• Networking protocols: Ethernet, IPv4/IPv6, VLANs, LDAP, NTP
• Virtualization, Docker and Kubernetes would be a great asset
• Minimal knowledge of Web Services, RESTful architecture, HTTP protocol
Do you want to learn from the best, are you passionate about technology, and do you want to develop new skills within a multinational business with a focus on People?
If the answer to the above questions is YES, Lenovo has the job for you!
Come and join the biggest Lenovo research & development lab in Europe!
In this position, you will:
• Write code according to team quality standards
• Propose technical solutions and take part in discussions and design planning meetings
• Have assigned a technical mentor
• Learn from the best software developers
• Learn more about being proactive and assuming responsibilities