Junior Accountant with German
Total Global Services Bucharest, the newest Shared Service Center in Bucharest delivers services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to Total Group affiliates across 3 business lines (Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services) in more than 50 countries spread over 3 continents.
Total Group is world’s fourth-largest Oil and Gas Company, as well as a major integrated player in the Global Solar Industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
Energy is central to a series of future challenges. Everywhere in the world, Total's employees are helping to make energy better. Joining us means joining a human and collective endeavor in which the corporate culture and each person's experience and inventiveness come together to make our group successful and build a responsible energy future.
At Total, your talent can, if you wish, take you further than you can imagine.
• University graduate, Economics studies represent an advantage
• Previous experience in contact center could be an advantage
• Good level of English and B1/ B2 German level
• Problem solving and result orientation with good analytical, planning and organizing skills.
• Process Accounts Payable documents with and without reference to system PO in ERP system (SAP), manual PO and non-PO transaction
• Process payment upon Affiliate’s payment requests, including urgent or advance payments, which includes validate the request, ensuring the request has been approved
• Create & update vendor master data in ERP System (SAP).
• Prepare vendor reconciliation periodically and assist in the resolution of invoice discrepancies with finance function of Affiliates
• Process employees’ system and manual claims and advances, which includes checking and verification of these payment requests against supporting documents
• Conduct data entry of accounting entries into the system and ensure data integrity, perform reconciliation of intercompany/related party accounts according to an agreed schedule and posting of any adjustments in the system to resolve the discrepancies where necessary.