Claims Business Analyst
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Provide analytical and project support as directed by AGCS Claims Portfolio Intelligence & Coordination (Claims PI&C)/Claims Information Management & Processes.
Regular and ad-hoc analysis of claims portfolio & report creation:
- Analysis of data and portfolio trends (development over time, outliers etc.);
- Design, develop, automate and improve reports based on data in AGCS Claims systems and other sources;
- Manage regular report deliveries to stakeholders (data reconciliation, analysis, presentation and commenting);
- Data plausibility checks, quality assurance & improvement;
Working with regional and global claims subject matter experts to explain movements and resolve errors;
- Utilizing verbal and critical thinking skills to gather information and data; making sound decisions based on a mixture of analysis and judgement;
- Communicating and working within a geographically distributed team environment and with various levels of leadership throughout the department and the organization.
- Standardizing and ongoing improvement of processes, templates and reports;
- Writing documentation (user manuals);
- Any other objectives as set from time to time by AGCS Claims PI&C.
- Mathematics, Computer Science or Business qualification and experience;
- Good communication skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to work in international environment;
- Willingness to travel abroad if required.
- Advanced level Excel (incl. Pivot tables and VBA Macro programming);
- Intermediate level SQL;
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills;
- Fluency in English.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.