Claims Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Claims Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Provide analytical and project support as directed by AGCS Claims Portfolio Intelligence & Coordination (Claims PI&C)/Claims Information Management & Processes.
Regular and ad-hoc analysis of claims portfolio & report creation:
- Analysis of data and portfolio trends (development over time, outliers etc.);
- Design, develop, automate and improve reports based on data in AGCS Claims systems and other sources;
- Manage regular report deliveries to stakeholders (data reconciliation, analysis, presentation and commenting);
- Data plausibility checks, quality assurance & improvement;
Working with regional and global claims subject matter experts to explain movements and resolve errors;
- Utilizing verbal and critical thinking skills to gather information and data; making sound decisions based on a mixture of analysis and judgement;
- Communicating and working within a geographically distributed team environment and with various levels of leadership throughout the department and the organization.
- Standardizing and ongoing improvement of processes, templates and reports;
- Writing documentation (user manuals);
- Any other objectives as set from time to time by AGCS Claims PI&C.
- Mathematics, Computer Science or Business qualification and experience;
- Good communication skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to work in international environment;
- Willingness to travel abroad if required.
- Advanced level Excel (incl. Pivot tables and VBA Macro programming);
- Intermediate level SQL;
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills;
- Fluency in English.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.