Senior Test Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Yoursoft Alternative active
View all jobs Senior Test Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Yoursoft Alternative is a fast growing and dynamic company that activates in the IT field from 2009.
Join our team of IT professionals by applying to the position that we have open.
You can also apply by sending your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience in Software Testing in at least one of the testing paths described above.
- Experience in test method, test design, test execution, test documentation, reporting and specification.
- Experience in understanding, creating and adapting the test architecture.
- Experience in understanding, creating and adapting the test strategy.
- General overview on the Software Development Lifecycle.
- ISTQB Foundation is a plus.
- Nice to have experience in technologies like (or similar to): XML, Integration Bus, SOA, Cloud, JEE, UML, Architecture Modelling, Integration Architecture, Linux, Jenkins.
- Nice to have experience in tools like (or similar to): Confluence, JIRA, Selenium, Test Data Management Tools, Performance Testing Tools
-English - Fluent
-German - Fluent ( nice to have )
The (Senior) Test Specialist understands the business requirements, designs and executes test cases in order to achieve an optimal requirement coverage. She or he participates in the test design and architecture of the application and is able to fulfill the tasks according to the test strategy. Assists more junior members of the team and controls their work where applicable.
The (Senior) Test Specialist will be part of a Test Center with several testing paths possible to be followed: Business Testing, Infrastructure and Environment Testing, Load- and Performance Testing, Test Data Management, Test Architecture and Test Automation.
- Designs, develops and documents functional and non-functional test cases.
- Executes and documents functional and/or non-functional test cases according to the testing path chosen.
- Executes manual and/or automated test cases according to the test path chosen.
- Works closely with the test lead,software architect
and contributes in defining the optimum test solution.
- Reports,tracksand retests defects.
- Understands the test strategy and ensures that every task is fulfilled according to it.
- Provides test estimates and supports the test lead with input for the test reporting, test documentation and planning.