Information Risk Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ING Romania active
View all jobs Information Risk Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ING is the largest online bank in Europe and a front-runner in the transformation of banking. ING is present in Romania through 2 entities: ING BANK and ING TECH.
ING BANK ROMANIA
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local companies. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model: ING Self’Bank.
Today, ING Bank Romania has more than 1.100.000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
ING TECH ROMANIA
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, ING decided to open in Bucharest a global hub for technology & innovation in 2015, developing IT solutions in areas such as Core Banking, Global Retail Solutions, Data Management, Financial Markets and Wholesale Banking for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania.
By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 600 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why join us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
• People development • Work from home • Wellbeing programs • Global opportunities • Flexible work schedule • Staff discounts • Agile way of working • Awesome culture • Future-oriented banking.
What we are looking for in our Information Risk Intern:
We welcome any candidate who is:
• A student of IT&C Security Master Program or just passionate about Information (Technology) Security;
• Analytical, with sound judgement;
• A good team player;
…and who has:
• Basic/General knowledge of IT concepts, but more than a regular computer user;
• Good command of English.
Why join our Internship:
• You will gain a basic understanding of the Risk Management framework;
• You will shadow Information Risk Officers in various risk specific activities (e.g. business impact assessments, spot check activities etc.);
• You will observe the risk management principles applied in a complex, dynamic & regulated business environment;
Here are the logistical details:
• You will be hired with a full-time norm;
• You will attend the internship for 6 months;